Sports App development requires very much care and attention, if it has to yield proper results.
If you are running a sports-based business or delivering services related to the sports industry, then you should definitely own a sports app.
The below-given statistics reinstates the reason for which your business should develop a sports app.
Some interesting find outs!
- About 67% of smartphone users are active gaming and sports apps users.
- The net revenue growth for Sports Category apps in Google Play & App store was found to be a whooping 671 million US Dollars.
- Average daily time spent by users each day on Sports applications is 50 minutes.
- 69% of the public are sports fans and have said that, sports app has enhanced their viewing experience!
- Global installations of sports apps are expected to rise between 5–15% every coming year.
- Sports apps falls in the list of second fastest growing in the mobile app category. It is found out that there will be a 43% increase in usage sessions.
Moreover, every sports enthusiast checks his/her phone for viewing the latest scores, sports news, match schedules, book tickets for matches, etc. So the usage of such sports apps is expected to go strong.
Hence while developing a sports app, one should keep in mind certain factors.
The first and foremost thing is to consult a leading sports app development company, like Zoondia (with more than 14 years of experience in the field.) The other factors are given below:
Features that your Sports App should consist
- Compact and user-friendly Dashboard
- Details about stats, scores and news
- Match or team schedules
- Team and league management
- Book Tickets
- Social media integration
- Push notifications
- Effective Communication facilities
Other certain thing is to make the sports app more interactive, user engaging and efficient with the integration of latest technologies like,